Tortillas with potatoes and bacon
A delicious recipe inspired by tortillas. It is not about a “traditional” one but something new where Cristina enjoyed to use other ingredients.
- 6 eggs
- green onions
- olive oil
- Wash 2 big potatoes and peel them. Grate the potatoes and choose a medium groove in order to obtain a good texture.
- Wash 3 green onions and chop them.
- Into a pan, pour olive oil and add green onion as soon as the heat is ok.
- Add the bacon 1 minute later. Mix well and let cook 1 minute before incorporating the grated potatoes pieces.
- Turn the composition upside down from time to time.
- When the meal is browning, pour over it 6 eggs already mixed together. Let cook for another 2-3 minutes and with the help of a big plate or a pan lid, turn the tortilla on the other side and cook for 2 minutes.
- Grate some cheese on the top. Serve with salad!