Tortillas with potatoes and bacon
A delicious recipe inspired by tortillas. It is not about a “traditional” one but something new where Cristina enjoyed to use other ingredients.
- 6 eggs
- green onions
- olive oil
- Wash 2 big potatoes and peel them. Grate the potatoes and choose a medium groove in order to obtain a good texture.
- Wash 3 green onions and chop them.
- Into a pan, pour olive oil and add green onion as soon as the heat is ok.
- Add the bacon 1 minute later. Mix well and let cook 1 minute before incorporating the grated potatoes pieces.
- Turn the composition upside down from time to time.
- When the meal is browning, pour over it 6 eggs already mixed together. Let cook for another 2-3 minutes and with the help of a big plate or a pan lid, turn the tortilla on the other side and cook for 2 minutes.
- Grate some cheese on the top. Serve with salad!
Chicken with prunes
A simple and very tasteful recipe invented by Cristina Immediate success for your family!
- pieces of chicken
- green onions
- red pepper
- soy sauce
- Cut the chicken into small pieces. Do the same for the leek, green onion and red pepper.
- Into a frying pan, pour some olive oil and put the heat on. Put the green onion and the leek. After 2 minutes add the red pepper and let simmer for 1 minute. Take all the cooked preparation and put it aside for the moment.
- Pour more olive oile into the frying pan, add the chicken pieces when it is hot enough. Let them simmer on one side until they brown ; turn them on the other side and let them simmer another 4 minutes. Add some soup spoons of soy sauce and 1 soup spoon of honey, mix well and let cook for 5 minutes. Add the cooked vegetables obtained during the first preparation, the prunes and some basil.
- Let all simmer for 10 minutes more. Serve cu pasta or rice. “Bon appétit!”
(Re)invent yourself: Travels, adventures, recipes, opinions and ebooks…